Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary SGD120000 - SGD145000 per annum
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Talent Acquisition Partner job has just been made available at a globally recognised leader in integrated information technology and solutions,.
About the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner role:
You will be taking the lead in strategic talent acquisition, working with the business leaders in APAC to drive excellence in talent pipelining, candidate engagement and process management.
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline for the Asia market that is in line with the businesses current and future requirements
- Develop and implement innovative and creative solutions to sourcing and candidate management
- Implement an internet and social media strategy campaign, evaluate funding sources and make proposals to ensure the company is appropriately positioned in the market
- Ensure regular reporting of relevant recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness of recruiting programs and talent hired across Asia
- Partner hiring managers and developing a sourcing strategy for each role and regular communication and updates to hiring managers
- Managing the Preferred Supplier List for Asia, conducting qualitative and quantitative performance reviews and vendor briefing sessions; ensure that 90% of vendor usage is with Preferred Supplier
- Provide strategic market intelligence on hiring trends, competitor activity and salaries across the region
To succeed in this Senior Talent Acquisition Partner role, you should have strong business acumen and an ability to collaborate and work in a large, diverse matrix organisation.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with internal and external networks, based on mutual trust, courageous and insightful advice, and consistent delivery
- Strong business acumen with a commercial/pragmatic approach
- Understanding of and experience in cultural differences and their impact on business and organisational dynamics
- Ability to collaborate and work across a large, diverse, and matrix organisation
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
This is a multi billion dollar IT&S leader in its field and one of the most recognised authorities in its market. The business is in a key process of change, and successful candidates should be used to dynamic and changing environments, where they must create road-maps from objectives, and work well with result-driven senior stakeholders from business leaders to HRBPs. If you are looking to be part of a dynamic but established brand – this business is the perfect platform.
Apply for this exciting opportunity or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin