Tech Recruiter (APAC HQ)
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 26 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A US multinational technology company at the forefront of design software is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific and looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter (APAC HQ) to join the talent acquisition team. This job will be based in Singapore.
About the Tech Recruiter (APAC HQ) Role:
You will be part of the talent acquisition team leading the recruitment of the market's top tech talent.
- Pro-actively develop and deliver a strong talent pipeline, reflective of the dynamic nature of this growing business
- Use your network to source both active and passive candidates in the market who have the technical expertise and knowledge to add value to the business
- Own the full recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding, working with demanding stakeholders, being accountable for understanding their needs and delivering quick results
- Act as a brand ambassador; you will be the face of the organisation and will know how to assess candidates rigorously while also helping candidates to understand the business and its mission
- Work with the Manager to deliver metrics and analytics to support budgeting and planning activities
To succeed in this Tech Recruiter (APAC HQ) role, you should be an expert in tech recruiting and are highly knowledgeable in the recruitment of highly sought-after talent in cloud-based development, object-oriented programming, senior Software Engineers, and Big Data/AWS-oriented Project Engineers.
- Possess a collaborative mindset, working well with team-mates and business leaders
- Ability to build meaningful partnerships with demanding stakeholders with credibility
- Must be able to translate strong knowledge and experience into a talent strategy
- Both agency and in-house experience is a plus
- Strong communicator, collaborative customer-centred approach, and accountability
The design software company strives for enhanced customer experiences with new cutting-edge technology. This is a demanding organisation driven by industry leaders who are passionate about more than the software and technology they create, but the way it enables their clients to truly innovate. You should be highly driven, passionate and knowledgeable about the technology sector and are inspired by the opportunity to build teams and businesses through their expertise and networks.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin