Group Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary SGD84000 - SGD108000 per annum
Consultant Nick Fernandez (R1871638)
Date posted 12 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Group Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available at a fast-growing manufacturing company based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this role is for a strategic Talent Acquisition business partner who can take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment function and develop a strategic approach to building talent pipeline catering to business needs.
About the Group Talent Acquisition Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for driving the end-to-end recruitment needs for the organisation. You will also be responsible for partnering the business to identify manpower needs and develop strategic talent pipe-lining systems.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment needs for all business units covering all levels of hire
- Develop and implement talent pipe-lining strategies to cater to the growth of the business
- Responsible for supporting recruitment activities at a senior level for the business on a global scale
To succeed in this Group Talent Acquisition Manager job, you must have had prior experience performing in-house recruitment experience covering end-to-end recruitment strategies.
- At least 6-8 years' experience in agency and in-house recruitment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop out-of-the-ordinary recruitment strategies
- Good and clear communication skills with strong stakeholder management skills
This leading manufacturing company offers flexible exposure to other responsibilities within the HR function. It is a very driven and performance-based culture.
If this is the role for you, apply today or call me to discuss the opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871638 Nick Fernandez