Talent Acquisition Specialist (Indonesia or Thailand)
Salary SGD50000 - SGD80000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An FMCG manufacturing company is recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be a part of their high performing team. This job will be based in Singapore and will require you to recruit for the manufacturing plant in either Thailand or Indonesia.
About the Talent Acquisition Specialist (Indonesia or Thailand) role:
Reporting to the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work closely with the hiring managers to conceptualise recruitment strategies to source for candidates in either Indonesia or Thailand. Working with the local universities, you will drive creative internships and management trainee programmes to bring ambitious talent into the organisation.
- Build the recruitment infrastructure and strategy to recruit high-quality candidates
- Partner with the hiring managers to proactively identify key needs and provide the necessary support / strategies, working with the hiring managers to bring on board niche and / or high potential candidates
- Develop strong collaboration with contacts within key associations and university programs to support the sourcing of top talent
- Consistently drive the employer branding by underscoring the overall brand in all activities and industry events
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Specialist (Indonesia or Thailand) role, you must have a proven track record in recruitment that includes campus recruitment exposure, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to attract the best talent for the business.
- Degree holder with at least four years' talent acquisition experience
- Proficiency in either Bahasa Indonesia or Thai is mandatory as you will be partnering with overseas counterparts
- Familiar with various e-recruitment tools and social media
- Problem solver who is able to come up with a workable recruitment strategy for niche roles
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Team player, able to see big picture, results-oriented, understanding of a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
This is a high-performing company that has displayed strong performance in their Asia Pacific market. As an organisation, they are also committed to internal talent development for their employees. Hence, there is a need for a high-calibre Talent Acquisition Specialist (Indonesia or Thailand) to support the business as the company continues to grow in South East Asia markets.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh