Salary SGD66000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant Nick Fernandez (R1871638)
Date posted 08 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Recruitment Manager job has just become available at one of the leading palm oil production companies based here in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Regional HR Manager, this role is for a strategic Talent Acquisition business partner who can contribute to the Talent Development function of HR as well.
About the Recruitment Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for driving the end-to-end recruitment needs for the organisation. You will be responsible for the Talent Development aspect of HR.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment needs for all business units covering all levels of hire
- Partner the Regional HR Manager to continuously improve HR recruitment strategies
- Responsible for identifying and designing training programs for Talent Development in partnership with relevant vendors
To succeed in this Recruitment Manager job, you must have had previous experience performing in-house recruitment experience covering end-to-end recruitment strategies and experience in the Talent Development function.
- At least 5-6 years' in-house recruitment and Talent Development experience
- Industry experience is an added advantage
- Good and clear communication skills
This leading company offers flexible exposure to other responsibilities within the HR function. It is a very driven and performance-based culture.
If this is the role for you, apply today or call me to discuss the opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871638 Nick Fernandez