Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition
Consultant Nick Fernandez (R1871638)
Date posted 07 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition job has just become available at one of the leading agricultural companies based here in Singapore. Reporting directly to the VP of HR, this role is for a strategic Talent Acquisition business partner.
About the Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible of driving the end-to-end recruitment needs for the organisation. You will also take on any ad-hoc responsibilities related to the HR function to fully support the HR team.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment needs for all business units covering all levels of hire
- Partner the VP of HR to continuously improve HR recruitment strategies
- Formulate and implement recruitment strategies to improve employee branding and candidate experience
To succeed in this Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition job, you must have had previous experience performing in-house recruitment experience covering end-to-end recruitment strategies and vendor management.
- At least three years' in-house recruitment experience
- Industry experience is an added advantage
- Good clear communications skills
This leading company offers flexible exposure to other responsibilities within the HR function. It is a very driven and performance-based culture.
If this is the role for you, apply today or call me to discuss the opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871638 Nick Fernandez