Head of HR Operations & Governance
Salary SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum + Excluding bonus
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 02 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Head of HR Operations & Governance job has just been made available at a leading global financial services institution based in Singapore.
About the Head of HR Operations & Governance role:
You will be part of the global leadership team stationed in Singapore. As the HRG&O Head, you will oversee all aspects of the relationship with the on-site RPO and VMS. Primarily, you will seek continuous improvement in the processes of metric-deliverables, taking ownership of the effectiveness and success of the partnership. This also means working closely with the leadership and in-house stakeholders to ensure the alignment of business strategy and talent acquisition operations.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that requirements are in line with the bank’s strategy
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Standardise and continuously improve processes for operations and customer service to achieve a consistent service delivery at the lowest possible cost
- Build, develop and maintain a strong operations community across all countries via guidelines and support
- Drive weekly/bi-weekly data-based performance calls across all locations and act as the “challenger” and “coach” to assist them in overcoming challenges, sharing best practices and pushing for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with HR and business stakeholders ensuring consistency in service delivery of solution
- Work closely with the IT function to specify requirements for system developments to support the processes, subsequently on testing and implementation incl. training via the network of subject matter experts and super users
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes as they relate to HR and business as a whole
- Ensure effective management of operational risks within the role remit and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations
- Drive out efficiency through consolidation of business processes and system
To succeed in this Head of HR Operations & Governance role, you should have prior regional or global leadership experience with a strong background in HR.
- Regional or Global leadership experience is a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage a contingent workforce programme delivered through MSP and VMS model
- Strong background and HR work experience
- Knowledge of contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style, and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
About the Company:
This leading banking institution is one of the best-recognised industry leaders in the world and with over 100 years in Singapore – you’ll be joining a very established business. As a bank that prides itself in being a diverse and dynamic employer the right candidate would be someone who is value-driven, ambitious and driven to deliver internal excellence.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin