SEA Recruitment Manager / Team Lead
Salary SGD90000 - SGD115000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 06 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An FMCG manufacturing company is recruiting a SEA Recruitment Manager / Team Lead to lead a team of recruiters and to manage the end-to-end talent acquisition activities in South East Asia. This job will be based in Singapore.
About the SEA Recruitment Manager / Team Lead Role:
Reporting to the APAC Recruitment Manager and managing a team of recruiters, you will take on a South East Asian remit and be responsible for campus recruitment, employer branding, harmonising the recruitment processes in the region, as well as partnering the senior regional team on key appointments and/or talent management.
- Lead and mentor a team of recruiters to recruit all levels of talent in South East Asia with respect to effective direct sourcing, employer branding, social media hiring best practices, stakeholder management, offer negotiation and candidate care
- Coach and lead the team on the elements of recruitment operational delivery with respect to direct sourcing, like time to fill, quality of hire, hiring manager and candidate satisfaction with an aim to meet/exceed targets
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract top and diverse talent; explore creative and cost-effective sourcing channels
- Partner with stakeholders on talent pipelining and/or market mapping for the region; this will include sharing market information, influencing and managing internal stakeholders' expectations
- Apply a data-driven approach to performance management, build reports and analyse performance metrics including source mix to improve delivery
- Others include planning and executing high volume and campus recruitment campaigns, which involves overseeing branding and active engagement
To succeed in the SEA Recruitment Manager / Team Lead role, you must have a proven track record in recruitment, particularly in managing a small team of recruiters.
- Degree holder with at least six years' recruitment experience, including in-house talent acquisition experience
- Prior team-leading experience
- Working knowledge of local employment market and policies in Singapore and at least SEA
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture, and results-oriented
This is a high performing company that has displayed strong performance in the Asia Pacific market. Hence, there is a need for a high-calibre SEA Recruitment Manager / Team Lead to support the business as the company continues to grow in South East Asia.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng