Technology Recruitment Manager (APAC HQ)
Salary Competitve Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 06 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Technology Recruitment Manager (APAC HQ) job in Singapore has just arisen at a leading US multinational software company.
About the Technology Recruitment Manager (APAC HQ) Role:
You will be based in Singapore, the APAC headquarters, to oversee talent acquisition within the growing technology functions of the business.
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with business leaders and human resources teams to build two to three-year strategic workforce plans for the region
- Create detailed candidate sourcing plans for identified positions
- Leading a growing tech-recruitment team; personally source and recruit talented, diverse candidates for difficult to fill positions across the region
- Own the relationship with business leaders, participating in meetings with line managers, acting as a talent expert
- Understand the overall objectives and challenges of the businesses and pro-actively determine the overall staffing strategy and staffing processes, including methods for posting/advertising positions, candidate sourcing tools, and defining the candidate selection process to ensure a fit to the company culture
- Act as a “Regional Talent Partner”, being the face of the region to HQ
To succeed in this Technology Recruitment Manager (APAC HQ) role, you should be highly knowledgeable about technology recruitment with the ability to build meaningful partnerships with stakeholders.
- An expert in tech recruiting; highly knowledgeable in the recruitment of highly sought-after talent in cloud-based development, object-oriented programming, senior software engineers and Big Data / AWS oriented project engineers
- Strong management and team development experience in a competitive, demanding environment
- Ability to build meaningful partnerships with demanding stakeholders with credibility
- Ability to translate strong knowledge and experience into a talent strategy
- Experience in both agency and in-house is a plus
- Strong communicator, collaborative customer-centric approach and accountability
This is a demanding organisation driven by industry leaders who are passionate about more than the software and technology they create, but the manner in which it enables their clients to truly innovate. The right candidate will be highly driven, passionate and knowledgeable about the technology sector and is inspired by the opportunity to build teams and businesses through their expertise and networks.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin