Regional Head of Talent Acquisition
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 02 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Head of Talent Acquisition job has been made available at a global technology firm based in Singapore. You will be responsible for all aspects of talent acquisition for the business and lead a talented regional team on a day-to-day basis.
About the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition Role:
You will have to lead development and implementation of innovative recruiting strategies, programmes and initiatives to meet anticipated needs, growth objectives and business strategy.
- Maintain close partnership with area and global leaders and country representatives on talent acquisition vision and performance
- Maintain expertise on market conditions to ensure teams prepare effective approaches and leverage all effective source-of-hire channels
- Lead development and implementation of talent acquisition and integration-related programmes, and other HR programmes, and initiatives that maintain excellence in practice
- Lead, orient, coach and mentor virtual recruiting team
- Oversee delivery efforts on executive search assignments
- Refine and manage consistent recruiting processes that support a positive candidate experience
- Lead strategic efforts to effectively measure and improve quality of hire
- Oversee talent acquisition spend
- Manage vendor relationships and supplier partnerships
- Build employer brand to advance recognition as a top employer of choice
- Analyse monthly and quarterly recruitment metrics and scorecards to guide regional recruitment teams in improving performance
To succeed in this Regional Head of Talent Acquisition role, you should have more than 12 to 15 years' professional working experience with more than five years' experience leading people and teams (either directly or virtually), ideally in a Regional Head of Talent Acquisition role. You will have deep experience working in a talent acquisition function, ideally with strong direct sourcing experience, which may be supplemented by experience in an operations, HR or a similar related field.
- Demonstrable track record acting as a liaison at the Executive level within organisations on project and programmatic solutions.
- Strong in leading and developing a virtual team of recruiting professionals in a dynamic, geographically-dispersed environment
- Experience working in the Information Technology services industry (preferably technology consulting experience)
- Working knowledge and professional experience in the development of a strategic recruiting methodology and approach
- Strong programme and project management background, with demonstrable business acumen
- Strong networking, senior internal stakeholder management and relationship-building capabilities
- Flair for creative and out-of-the-box recruitment sourcing and branding of the candidate experience
- Experience in improving end-to-end recruitment process and programme
- Excellent organisational, influencing, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills (e.g., mentoring and coaching teams on best practices)
- Language skills a plus; fluent English required
- Technology related industries (software, cloud, digital, data analytics, etc), consulting or telecoms will be required
- Asia/Asia-Pacific responsibility previously will be required, ideally based in Singapore
- The package will be attractive and commensurate with experience
Based in Singapore, this senior strategic Regional Head of Talent Acquisition role will see you contribute to workforce planning and pipelining demands of the global technology business through the identification, assessment, and attraction of key talent. You will work closely with senior HR Leadership to set the talent acquisition and integration strategy with a particular focus on senior level (Executive) hiring. You will have deep expertise in sourcing strategies and techniques, market insight, and employer branding across different markets and cultures. Additionally, you will work closely with the teams of regional talent acquisition professionals in implementing programmes and processes that continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency of department processes and outcomes.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni