Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 19 April 2017
An established global provider of building technologies is hiring a Senior Recruiter to join their team.
About the Senior Recruiter Role:
In this role, you will support the full process of the recruitment cycle from sourcing, selection, assessment to offer and onboarding.
- Manage full process of the recruitment cycle from sourcing, selection, assessment to offer and onboarding
- Manage end to end recruitment process
- Liaise with hiring managers, understand their expectations for new hires and to advise or provide guidance on recruitment when necessary
- To take part and plan career fairs, campus recruitment and other off site recruitment initiatives
- Involve in facilitating, supporting L&D activities
- Implement and improve employee engagement initiatives and programs
- Maintaining and improving employee engagement
To succeed in this Senior Recruiter role, you must have about four to five years' of solid experience in talent acquisition/recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Four to five years of Talent Acquisition experience in MNC preferred
- Pro-active, high initiative, resourceful, hands on
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Senior Recruiter will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay