Talent Acquisition Manager
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 31 January 2017
A Top Tier FMCG MNC with strong business presence in Asia is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the recruitment strategy in Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will lead the recruitment strategy in Singapore and handle all levels of recruitment in-country.
- Partner closely with the HR Director and Business Leaders and build the recruitment strategy in Singapore
- Recruit across all function and all levels
- Implement and manage employer branding, digital presence, internship, Ambassador Program and jobs and career website
- Coordinate and collaborate with country HR Business Partners and support them in the preparation and analysis of headcount and attrition reports
- Lead a team of interns and recruitment coordinators
To succeed in this role, you should possess outstanding communication skills and possess a hands-on and pro-active attitude.
- Possess at least five years' recruitment experience within the Consumer Goods industry
- Possess in-depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Strong leadership ability to lead and manage talent acquisition initiatives and program
- Good communications skills
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
The successful Talent Acquisition Manager will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Talent Acquisition Manager with a can-do attitude, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand