Senior / HR Manager (Manpower Planning)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 17 January 2017
A leading aerospace company is looking for a capable HR professional to join its Singapore office as a Senior / HR Manager to formulate manpower plans for effective utilisation of existing human resource capacity and develop and implement strategies that will ensure that the organisation has the required skills to meet current and future human resource needs.
About the Senior / HR Manager (Manpower Planning) Role:
In this role, you will formulate plans for meeting the company's manpower requirement and ensure proper utilisation of existing human resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Establishing and developing manpower planning policies & procedures
- Managing manpower planning process and implementation of the manpower plans
- Carrying out organisation studies, reviews and work measurements to determining workloads and advice on optimum staffing level requirements
- Preparing projections of manpower requirements
- Managing the review of the company's organisation structures and updating approved changes in the structure/layout
- Reviewing and advising managers on job description writing for all positions and ensuring they are updated and maintained
- Ensuring that manpower requisitions and staff movements are in accordance with the approved organisation chart and staff establishment
To succeed in this Senior / HR Manager (Manpower Planning) role, you must have at least eight years' relevant experience as a Senior/ HR Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- At least eight years in HR with four years' experience in manpower planning functions
- Good analytical skills, have the ability to multitask and complete numerous tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication - both written and spoken English and presentation skills are key qualities for this role
The successful Senior / HR Manager (Manpower Planning) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay