Talent Acquisition Manager
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 11 November 2016
A growing professional services company is looking for a capable HR professional to join its Singapore office as their Talent Acquisition Manager.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager role:
You will be responsible for the recruitment strategies across APAC. You will also uncover the best fit talent in a timely manner, by proactively managing the talent acquisition process and the expectations of all key stakeholders.
- Partner with key stakeholders to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Manage a team of recruiters
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
To be successful in this Talent Acquisition Manager role, you would need to have excellent communication and influencing skills to interact with all stakeholders of all levels across APAC.
- At least 8 years of recruitment experience in an international environment and deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Business acumen and market insight
This international fast growing Professional Services company offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand