Payroll Specialist (APAC)
Salary SGD25000 - SGD40000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 22 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Payroll Specialist (APAC) job has just been made available at a rapidly-expanding global payroll outsourcing company based in Singapore.
About the Payroll Specialist (APAC) Role:
Reporting to the Payroll Operations Manager, you will be tasked with ensuring the smooth operations of payroll matters for the company's clients.
- Coordinate and manage payroll operations
- Ensure service excellence
- Payroll processes improvement
To succeed in the Payroll Specialist (APAC) role, you must have a good understanding of payroll operations and payroll legislation in an outsourcing environment. Furthermore, you must be meticulous, process-driven and have a customer-centric personality.
- Degree holder with at least three to four years' payroll experience, preferably gained in an outsourcing firm
- Ability to think out of the box to support difficult clients
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good level of IT literacy with regards to payroll systems
- Team player, able to see big picture, and results-oriented
The company is a multi award-winning payroll provider known for their highly-customisable solutions and high service levels. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Payroll Specialist (APAC) role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh