Assistant HR Manager (Employee Engagement)
Salary SGD60000 - SGD80000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 01 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Assistant HR Manager (Employee Engagement) job in Singapore has just been made available at a publicly-listed pharmaceutical firm with a global presence.
About the Assistant HR Manager (Employee Engagement) role:
Reporting to the Head of HR for SEA, you will be heavily involved in employee engagement activities for the Singapore office. This is a newly-created role due to the company's commitment to keep employees engaged.
• Engage talent and provide them a medium to voice challenges
• Organise monthly communication sessions such as D&D, townhalls, team bonding events, etc.
• Handle onboarding, offboarding, exit interviews for employees
• Partner with business to identify relevant training for employees
To succeed in the Assistant HR Manager (Employee Engagement) role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills to partner business leaders. You must be approachable and familiar with employee engagement activities.
• Degree holder with five years' HR experience with minimum of three years in employee engagement
• Ability to be creative to handle business challenges
• Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Team player, ability to see big picture, and results-oriented
• Proficiency in SAP is beneficial
The company is a publicly-listed pharmaceutical company well-established in the market and well-known for developing innovative solutions.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh