HR Manager / Assistant Manager (Talent Management)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 01 March 2017
A global logistics services company, operating in over 130 countries world-wide is looking for a capable HR professional to join its Singapore office as a HRM / AM (Talent Management).
About the HR Manager / Assistant Manager (Talent Management) Role:
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of HR. You will support all phases of talent management and develop programs to cultivate a productive work team in the company.
- Providing proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes
- Supporting the development and implementation of leadership programs for company’s executive levels
- Supporting design of innovative and high affect talent management programs
- Implementing learning programs that develop and support the talent of the company.
To succeed in this HR Manager / Assistant Manager (Talent Management) role, you must have five to eight years' relevant experience in Talent Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Outspoken and able to work well with mid-senior management
- Good communication skills
The successful HR Manager / Assistant Manager (Talent Management) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay