Talent Development Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Global Talent Director, this newly created Talent Development Manager will be responsible to design, conceptualise and roll out talent management programmes and initiatives to support their leadership team in Asia Pacific.
About this Talent Development Manager Role:
Acting as an internal consultant to the Asia Pacific leaders and HR Business Partners, the Talent Development Manager will be responsible to critically evaluate the current leadership and talent programmes and able to design and execute new programmes pertaining to the existing and potential needs across the APAC team.
- Design and drive a comprehensive and integrated talent management strategy to meet the APAC leadership needs, which includes collaboration and discussion with CEO of APAC, Country Managers and / or HR Directors to design and execute the relevant programmes across APAC and/or high potential leaders
- Support the deliverables on various Global Talent Management initiatives and ensure alignment to Global strategies
- Design programmes and identify opportunities to develop need-based skills to develop talent from within the organisation, including the identifying and developing of manager capabilities and high potential development programmes
The successful candidate should be passionate and excited about creating new things, and comfortable with a fast-paced multicultural company.
- Ten years of talent development / talent management experience, preferably with prior experience as an executive coach or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of leadership coaching and training; able to design, conceptual relevant programmes to support a wide spectrum of leadership topics
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience to support the leaders and HRBPs across Asia Pacific
- Results-oriented with high resilience, agility and passion for continuous challenging status quo
- Hands-on expertise in training delivery
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Our client is a leading Professional Services company, which prides itself on its organic growth in Asia Pacific and hence, the successful candidate can look forward to a visible and pivotal position to support the business’s commitment to internal talents.
Apply now or call me to dicuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng