Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A growing FMCG company is recruiting for a Talent Manager to look at the full spectrum of talent development of employees globally to support their HR strategy.
About the Talent Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, the Talent Manager will identify critical needs and, develop and execute the necessary strategies to support the company's talent management and talent development programmes as the business continues to grow its footprint.
- Responsible for the performance management system across the company, including support to the leadership team on the development of personal development plans, identification of talents and/or high-potential employees
- Define a framework of capability building initiatives as well as the ability to drive and influence these directives
- Build a learning organisation with a focus on talent development, implementation of a learning management systems
- Ensure a robust competence model in sync with business requirements, identify gaps and/or needs, and solutions to support business
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong background in Talent Management, and the ability to influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- 10 years' HR experience, including at least five years' talent management expertise
- Exposure to Leadership Development initiatives.
- Able to translate the strategy into actionable plans and initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence and collaborate with senior stakeholders
- Detail oriented
The successful Talent Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng