Talent Management (Senior Executive)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 transport-and-rail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Talent Management (Senior Executive) job has just been made available at a international shipping firm based in Singapore.
About the Talent Management (Senior Executive) role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and organising talent management activities.
- Provide proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes
- Participate in development and delivery of talent management programmes
- Perform HR tasks related to performance review planning
- Manage employee performance review and goal setting
- Attend to and advise on performance issues
- Support the development and implementation of the leadership programmes
To succeed in this Talent Management (Senior Executive) role, you should have a proven track record in talent management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- At least five years' experience in talent management
- Regional experience is a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay