Manager/Business Partner - Talent Management
Salary SGD170000 - SGD190000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 03 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Manager/Business Partner - Talent Management job has just been made available at a leading FMCG company based in Singapore. You will be responsible for the APAC talent management strategy and will be tasked to design and deliver development initiatives across the APAC portfolio.
About the Manager/Business Partner - Talent Management role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement effective processes and procedures related to talent development, succession planning, workforce management, employee development and engagement. You will collaborate with HRBPs and business leaders on organisational development needs at a regional functional level by developing interventions and rolling out initiatives to grow capabilities.
- Champion the overall talent strategy for APAC region by developing strategic plans aligned with respective business units' and/or countries' challenges and business objectives
- Work with stakeholders to drive key priorities such as leadership development, talent management, change and organisational development and learning strategy, as well as establish a culture of identifying and cultivating a bottom-up approach for talent retention
- Collaborate with HRBPs to conceptualise and support organisational development needs at a regional functional level by developing interventions and rolling out initiatives to grow the capabilities
- Plan, create and implement strategies for the delivery of all talent-related initiatives and best practices associated with social talent
- Oversee management and creation of enhanced tools for identification, briefing, procurement and talent account management
To succeed in the Manager/Business Partner - Talent Management role, you must have a proven track record in talent management with strong stakeholder management skills to drive change within the organisation.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' talent management and development experience, preferably gained in a multinational company
- Experience in conceptualising and putting in place a talent management strategy, specifically for the APAC region
- Strong influencing and organisational skills to support and manage stakeholders and priorities in a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate across all levels
- Team player, able to see big picture, and results-oriented
This FMCG company has strong business plans and growth in the APAC region. With a strong vested interest in its people, this is an exciting opportunity for a talent management expert to join the team and work closely with the business to develop talent development/management strategies.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng