Senior HR Manager / Director
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 18 November 2016
A leading industrial B2B company is looking for a capable HR professional to join its Singapore office as a Senior HR Manager / Director to develop organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations on strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives.
About the Senior HR Manager / Director Role:
This role is responsible for setting the strategic direction and implementation of workforce planning and HR processes across the business. This role also has responsibility for implementation, analysis, improvement and monitoring of global, regional and country compensation programs
- Responsible for ensuring that a robust and cost efficient workforce planning process is in place for current and future needs
- Provides good analysis of workforce information, identifying trends and benchmarking data both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate the budgeting plans, management reporting
- Works closely with the Country HR, HRBPs and Corporate HR to optimize compensation strategy globally and to integrate compensation requirements with corporate HR strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 10 years' relevant experience as a Senior HR Manager/ Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- At least 8 years in HR (compensation) with 4 years' experience as a leader
- Regional experience would be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills, have the ability to multitask and complete numerous tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication - both written and spoken English and presentation skills are key qualities for this role
The successful Senior HR Manager / Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay