Industrial Relations Specialist
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-11 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global manufacturing company is hiring a Industrial Relations Specialist to join its team. In this job, you will be responsible for handling all ER and IR duties.
About the Industrial Relations Specialist Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be an integral member of the team to manage Industrial Relations and Employee Relations duties.
- Support General Manager in employee relations and industrial relations duties
- Liaise with union
- Assist in performance management, employee benefits and communications
- Support day-to-day HR operations, providing operational support in the smooth delivery of HR services to the business
- Support in HR projects
- Manage P-files, manage employee data, documentation and other HR administration duties
The successful Industrial Relations Specialist will need to have at least two years' relevant experience in any industry.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- Hands-on, highly motivated, proactive and independent
- Two to four years' ER and IR experience
- Experience in dealing with union matters is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Industrial Relations Specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay