Assistant HR Manager (L&D)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvinder Singh (R22105647)
Job Ref 1855410/001
Date posted 23 September 2022singapore human-resources/learning-development 2022-09-23 2022-10-23 transport-and-rail Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading commercial vehicle brand is seeking a high-calibre Assistant HR Manager (L&D). In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
About the Assistant HR Manager (L&D) Role:
In this business critical role, you will need experience in developing and executing learning and development and people development strategies.
- Identify and bridge capability gaps and reinforce learning initiatives
- Support in creating and executing learning and development initiatives in the business to build competence
- Support the HR team in annual talent review and identify talents to develop within the organisation
- Review training-related policies and procedures
- Work closely with the global team to support on global training projects
- Measure progress and provide insights about learners, teams, and organisational capability gaps
- Be the point of contact for the Workplace Safety and Health committee and provide assistance to the committee
- Participate in internal inspections and audits
- Manage other ad hoc projects as assigned
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager (L&D) role, you must have excellent communication skills and possess a strong understanding of learning and development concepts.
- Strong knowledge in learning and development with at least five years of relevant experience
- Certified in one or more personality and/or leadership assessment tools such as Insights Discovery Practitioner, MBTI, CPI, Hogan, 360
- Strong knowledge of local government regulations and legislations
- A can-do attitude, complemented by the ability to coach, develop, multitask and the flexibility to handle changing requirements in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent internal drive, results-driven and a keen learner
- Excellent stakeholder management
The successful Assistant HR Manager (L&D) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105647 Parvinder Singh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting HR Executive job has just become available at one of the most respected electrical distributor companies.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 September 2022A leading retail firm is seeking an experienced HR Analyst (Six-month Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 September 2022A professional technology firm is seeking an experienced Campus Recruiter (Six-month Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal.