Senior L&D Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nicole Chan (R2198620)
Job Ref 1830210/001
Date posted 21 July 2022singapore human-resources/learning-development 2022-07-21 2022-08-20 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A professional institute is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Senior L&D Manager (three-year contract) job. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
About the Senior L&D Manager (three-year contract) Role:
Reporting to the Assistant Director, your key responsibility will be to support the L&D team in designing and delivering a full spectrum of learning and development initiatives as part of organisational capability development.
- Develop a total learning plan and forecast of the annual training budget in line with the institute's strategic goals
- Designing, developing, operationalising and reviewing competency development framework to ensure relevance to institutional and functional needs
- Review and update learning & development policies
- Market research, training vendor evaluation, customisation, design, and development of training interventions to address L&D needs
- Conduct orientation programmes for new hires
- Plan and implement end-to-end design, development and change management efforts to drive adoption for modular e-content deployment to all staff
- Conceptualise and implement the collection and analysis of evaluation data pertaining to learners’behaviour, e.g. learning preferences for topics, time of learning, etc. for decision making impacting learning design
- Design, implement and monitor the adoption of small-scale learning design projects, e.g. community of practices; deployment of on-demand job aids, blended learning design, etc. with the aim of delivering contextual learning experiences to staff at the workplace
- Support the design, development, implementation, change management and release management of the new Learning Management System
- Implement the Modular Training Framework for Corporate Staff by consulting with stakeholders on the creation and maintenance of Learning Pathways/Tracks for employees
- Perform market scan and research on learning technologies, emerging adult learning and workplace learning trends and recommend the adoption and contextualisation of relevant initiatives to augment SIT’s learning and development efforts
- Be involved in any ad hoc duties or projects assigned
To succeed in this Senior L&D Manager (three-year contract) role, you must have the ability to perform strategic L&D consulting to the divisions, offering stakeholders sound, credible and viable advice or solutioning through strategic engagements.
- Qualified bachelor's degree with a minimum of seven years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with market practices including current and emerging trends in L&D, leadership and talent development
- Relevant experience in driving, supporting and managing end-to-end deployment of enterprise-level learning technology applications to support workplace learning is advantageous
- Relevant experience in implementing change management processes in staff professional development initiatives is advantageous
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP system
This professional institute is one of the top leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are a driven and determined individual and seek to be part of a growing organisation, this Senior L&D Manager (three-year contract) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2198620 Nicole Chan
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD4500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Assistant Manager, Shared Services (Three-Year Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD3500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting HR Generalist job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devices firms in the world.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022A Benefit Analyst (nine-month contract) job has become available at a leading global bank.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 July 2022A world-leading retail brand is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an HR Business Partner (L&D) job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 July 2022An exciting HR Generalist role has just become available at one of the most respected investment firm.