Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract)
Salary SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Joanne Wooi (R1878846)
Job Ref 1828100/001
Date posted 15 July 2022singapore human-resources/learning-development 2022-07-15 2022-08-14 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 7300 8300 8300 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
About the Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will have to build credibility and partner relationship in a global organisation.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholder groups, including the clients, HR business partner, people development community
- Operate with a high level of integrity with timely delivery and high standards
- Implement and manage all learning and development initiatives for private banking including onboarding and CPD hours tracking and monitoring
- Manage learning and development interventions required to support strategic business objectives
- Manage interventions that fully deliver the strategic people development agenda in a meaningful and cost efficient manner
- Lead best practices and subject-matter expertise in the area of talent and organisational development
To succeed in this Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) role, you will need to have ability to work effectively and co-operatively with teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Learning experience in the banking industry is preferred
- Understanding of IBF standard, technical competency standard is preferred
- Excellent Excel skills and data analytics for reporting to IBF
- Good coordinator for various training programmes
This is a leading global alternative investment firm and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. The firm also offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices.
If you are driven, determined and want to progress in the corporate actions discipline, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1878846 Joanne Wooi
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Learning and Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022A newly created Candidate Acquisition Manager position has just become available at one of the largest and most prominent global investment bank in Singapore (Central). This is an excellent opportunity to spearhead the early careers recruitment program across the APAC region.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 03 August 2022A leading international logistics company is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an APAC Reward and Performance Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager (HR Policy) (three-year contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.