Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world's leading logistics companies is looking for an L&D Manager. In this newly-created job based in Singapore, you will be an integral member of the L&D global team.
About the L&D Manager Role:
In this role, you will be leading a team of two and reporting to the L&OD Director. You will be responsible for supporting all phases of learning and development/talent management function and develop training courses using both internal and external resources to enhance the business knowledge, improve abilities and skills of the employees to up the performance of the organisation.
- Provide proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes
- Manage all learning and development activities that include budget control, communication, evaluation, reporting, research, market studies and tools for innovative training
- Support the development and implementation of the leadership programmes
- Support the design of innovative and high-effect talent management programmes
- Implement learning programmes that develop and support the talent of the company
- Plan, coordinate, organise and control the actions to deliver the training plan and if necessary, ensure additional training to meet the demands derived from the performance appraisal and development review processes as well as new organisational developments
- Evaluate and assess the return on investment (ROI) of training or development programmes
To succeed in this role, you will need to have eight to ten years’ relevant experience in the area of learning and development.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related discipline
- At least eight years' L&D experience in a sizeable organisation
- People management experience is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Outspoken, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful L&D Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this newly-created role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay