Learning & Development Specialist (1 year contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD4200 per annum + completion bonus
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Learning & Development Specialist job has just become available at one of the top Fortune 500 IT company in Singapore. This is a 1 year contract, subject to extension based on performance and business needs.
About the Learning & Development Specialist (1 year contract) role:
In this job as the Learning & Development Specialist, you will be part of the Regional HR team providing talent strategy in line with the transformation taking place across the organisation.
- Execute learning & development strategies and initiatives including leadership development road-maps, sales development and global leadership development programs
- Liaise with external vendors in the project management of leadership development programs, vendor selection process, organising of training events, logistics management, succession planning and other related areas
- Assist in the execution of sales coaching/training across APAC and other talent review and analysis matters
- Handle the end to end strategic planning to the execution of the training sessions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and HR Business Partners in the implementation of change management across the business
To succeed in this role, you would need to have strong interest in talent management and learning & development field.
- A qualified Degree holder in HR or Business Administration with a minimum of three years' of solid experience in Learning & Development operations and Talent Management
- Experience working in a highly intense and fast paced environment, ideally from a global multinational company
- Previous project management and training vendor engagement experience would be advantageous, with proficiency in Excel & Power Point
- Ability to influence and impact senior stakeholders, strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a world renowned Fortune 500 IT company. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture but the rewards can be abundant.
If you are driven, enjoy being in a fast paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay