Regional L&D Manager
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 consultancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international consulting firm is recruiting a Regional L&D Manager in Singapore to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for all operational training and L&D activities.
About the Regional L&D Manager Role:
The role of the Learning Development Manager will be to lead on training for the region. The role will be responsible for both operational training and Learning & Development activities. In this role the focus will be on new client implementations and stabilisation projects, plus interventions to support the regions L&D requirements.
- Develop & facilitate programmes aimed at operational training as well as key talent development e.g. leadership training
- Develop 'new service' training project and delivery plans for a diverse range of client implementations to support effective service delivery requirements for pre go-live and post go-live
- Refresh of existing, standard collateral for new service training modules
- Develop client-specific training materials
- Build out a bench of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from on-site account teams to deliver specific elements of training and to act as performance coaches for the new delivery team
- Deliver Train the Trainer to SME Facilitators, where appropriate Work with Account Leads to identify training needs and requirements across onsite operational and support teams
- Create and develop training programmes and collateral to effectively support the achievement of defined SLAs / KPIs/ PDP’s
- Strong operational recruitment experience, including management
- Performance management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adult Learning and demonstrable experience of applying this in a sometimes changeable, complex and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrable experience in staying up-to-date with learning and design trends / advancements to help propose innovative learning solutions to solve business needs
This exciting and growing recruitment consultancy business is fast-changing the world of RPO. With a growing portfolio of client organisations, they are seeking an experienced trainer to build up the on-site teams' capabilities, both operationally and professionally. This dynamic organisation offers autonomy, dynamism and a platform that believes in building careers and providing rotation opportunities.
If you are a progressive L&D Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin