Regional L&D Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An industry leader in manufacturing has a job opportunity for a Regional L&D Manager to join its Singapore office.
About the Regional L&D Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working in a team of five and reporting to the HR Director. You will develop training courses using both internal and external resources to enhance the business knowledge, improve abilities and skills of the employees to boost the performance of the organisation.
- Manage all learning and development activities; that includes budget control, communication, evaluation, reporting, research, market studies and tools for innovative training
- Develop general training courses in APAC region with internal or external resources to meet the requirements of the business
- Enhance current existing apprenticeship programme and collaborate with educational institutions and authorities
- Further develop induction training plans for new hires
- Conduct leadership and business training (soft skills)
- Plan, coordinate, organise and control the actions to deliver the training plan and if necessary, ensure additional training to meet the demands derived from the performance appraisal and development review processes as well as new organisational developments
- Support the development and implementation of the leadership programmes
- Support the design of innovative and high-affect talent management programmes
- Prepare the general training budget and plan
- Evaluate and assess the return on investment (ROI) of training or development programmes
To succeed in this Regional L&D Manager role, you must have an exceptional strategic mindset with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years' of regional L&D / training experience
- Outspoken with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive; team player
The successful Regional L&D Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this newly-created role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay