HR Business Partner (L&D)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A HR Business Partner (L&D) job based in Singapore has just become available with an established manufacturing company. Reporting to the VP of HR, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR duties and focus on L&D work.
About the HR Business Partner (L&D) Role:
Reporting to the VP of HR, you will be providing support for the full spectrum of HR.
- Manage all learning and development activities, including assessment and evaluation, reporting, research, market studies and tools for innovative training
- Provide proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes
- Support the development and implementation of the leadership programmes
- Handle full spectrum of HR duties including: on-boarding, off-boarding, induction, salary benchmarking, compensation and benefits, employee relations / engagement, etc.
- Provide HR support and advice to the business teams
- Handle disciplinary issues, etc.
- Prepare and update HR reports
To succeed in this HR Business Partner (L&D) role, you should have six to eight years' HR experience.
- Degree in related disciplines
- Sound knowledge of the Singapore employment laws and regulations
- Six to eight years' HR generalist / operations experience with strong working knowledge of L&D
- Good experience in industrial/manufacturing sectors would be preferred
- Multi-tasker, hands-on, highly motivated, shows initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful HR Business Partner (L&D) will join an established company that is a leader in its field. If you are driven and seek to take the next step of your career with an industry-leading organisation, this role will be a good fit for you.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay