Salary SGD90000 - SGD110000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 automotive 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Training Manager job based in Singapore has just become available within the APAC Academy Centre of a Fortune 500 company. You will be overseeing the planning and delivery of technical and non-technical training curriculum for regional stakeholders.
About the Training Manager Role:
Reporting to the APAC Director and managing a team, you will develop, implement and review the existing and/or new processes and policies to support delivery of training at the Academy and in-country. You will manage the training budget as well as collaborate with Global HQ and outsourced vendors in the region to ensure highest standards of deliverables to meet business objectives.
- Manage the annual training budget for the region, which includes forecasting, tracking and reporting to maximise operational effectiveness of training delivery, and planning for future requirements to meet training needs or potential gaps
- Collaborate with Global HQ to develop the training curriculum that will support the key functional areas, and to ensure maximum utilisation and deployment of the training team to deliver training deliverables in APAC
- Responsible for the operational delivery of new product launch and new retailer launch training by through training initiatives focused on retailer sales processes and business operations
- Develop new training tools and techniques to ensure enhanced delivery of training objectives and quality of training delivery
To succeed in the Training Manager role, you must have a proven track record in training deliverables and APAC coverage.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' training / training academy experience, preferably gained in a multinational company
- Able to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin or Cantonese as this role will require frequent interaction with markets in Greater China
- Team player, able to see big picture and results oriented
This is a prominent organisation that has proven to be a leader in its field of expertise. It has a culture of internal development and mobility for employees.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to work in an industry-leading company, this Training Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng