Director, Learning & Development
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 09 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Director, Learning & Development job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading Asia-headquartered property development company.
About the Director, Learning & Development Role:
You will be responsible for developing and implementing learning and development policies and processes.
- Develop and implement learning and development management policies and process, annual budget control
- Assess relevant training needs for employees and the organisation, in consultation with HODs / HRBPs / Country HRDs using assessment methods and measurement systems
- Design and manage the learning and development framework within the calendar year by facilitating relevant programs, seeking nominations, and ensuring that all relevant logistics are executed as planned
- Manage promotion and succession planning process including development plan for leadership talent
- Meet business and country HRDs to deliver talent development solutions
- End-to-end spectrum of general HR operations and administration including recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding, grievance handling, etc.
To succeed in this Director, Learning & Development role, you should have at least eight years' HR experience.
- Adequate knowledge and experience with the principles of learning and development program design, creating suitable responses to stakeholder needs
- Minimum eight years' HR experience with proven track record in learning and development, talent management and business partnering
- Ability to facilitate programs in an engaging, energetic and culturally sensitive manner
- Organisational / planning / project management skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive for results with a solutions-oriented approach
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
This international Asian business is a publicly-traded real estate developer responsible for developments all over the world. A dynamic organisation – this company is fast-paced and candidates will need to handle ambiguity well, knowing how to drive value independently.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career with an industry leader, this Director, Learning & Development role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin