Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new L&D Manager job opportunity has just been made available at a well-known firm in the medical devices industry in Singapore.
About the L&D Manager Role:
Reporting to the VP of HR, APAC, you will be the key driver for learning and development needs for the organisation. As they have ambition to grow in the region their key focus area would be upskilling their leadership team, soft skill training and improving employee’s productivity in the organisation. This is a newly created role and you will be pivotal in creating a learning culture within the organisation.
- Handle the full spectrum of L&D: training needs analysis, development of training modules, delivery of training modules and the evaluation of training plan
- Design and implement a talent management program for the organisation
To succeed in the role, you must be comfortable in handling both the hands-on and strategic elements of the role.
- Degree holder with at least eight years of HR experience of which the least four years in a L&D capacity
- Team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think out of the box to be creative with L&D programs
- Strong communicator and customer centric
- Good proficiency in IT
We are partnering a renowned client within the Medical Devices industry, who has an aggressive expansion plan in the region. Due to their growth in the region and their commitment to upskill their employees, they are looking to recruit a L&D manager to join their team.
If you are driven and determined, then this L&D Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh