Head of Learning
Salary SGD100000 - SGD140000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 07 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Head of Learning job has just been made available at a global leader in the education industry. Based in Singapore, you will be tasked to streamline and drive learning needs for the organisation at a time where the company has an aggressive expansion plan for the region.
About the Head of Learning Role:
This is a newly-created role and you will be reporting to the HR Director. You will play a pivotal role in promoting a learning culture for the organisation. You will partner both academics and corporates to create and harmonise learning strategies.
- Work with business leaders to standardise learning strategies for both corporate and academic business units
- Identify training needs for the organisation and develop a professional learning road-map
- Partner business leaders to ensure their training requirements are met
- Accountable for training budgets
- Identify and partner with training vendors where applicable
- Promote a learning culture within the organisation
To succeed in the Head of Learning role, you must possess strong stakeholder management skills to influence leaders on learning needs. Furthermore, you must be able to think out of the box to be creative with learning solutions. Experience in setting up learning processes infrastructure from scratch will be essential.
- Degree holder with at least eight years' L&D experience
- Team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and project/event management skills
- Self-starter and skilled networker
- Ability to think out of the box to be creative with L&D programs
- Strong communicator and customer-centric
- Good proficiency in IT
The company is a global leader in the education industry with a commitment to remain a market leader.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh