Salary SGD60000 - SGD85000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new L&D Manager job has just been made available at a renowned company in the education industry with an aggressive expansion plan for the region.
About the L&D Manager role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be the key driver for learning and development needs for the organisation. As the company aims to grow in the region, key focus areas include the upskilling of its leadership team, soft skills training and improving employee’s productivity in the organisation.
- Handle the full spectrum of L&D: training needs analysis, development of training modules, delivery of training modules and the evaluation of training plan
- Design and implement a talent management program for the organisation
- Handle leadership development projects such as leading a winning team, situational leadership and training new leaders
To succeed in the L&D Manager role, you must be comfortable managing both hands-on and strategic elements required in the job scope.
- Degree holder with at least 6-8 years' HR experience, of which at least four years should be in a L&D capacity
- Team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think out of the box to be creative with L&D programs
- Strong communicator and customer centric
- Good proficiency in IT
The company is a renowned educational organisation undergoing regional growth with a strong commitment to upskill its employees. If you are driven and wish to take your career forward with a company undergoing exciting growth and development, this L&D Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh