Regional Head of Leadership and People Development
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 19 April 2017
A leading pharmaceuticals MNC is looking for their Regional Head of Leadership and People Development based in Singapore to join their regional fast-paced, demanding and high engagement HQ.
About the Regional Head of Leadership and People Development Role:
Reporting to the Global Head of LD, the Regional Head of Leadership and People Development will handle all leadership and people development initiatives across Asia.
- Design, develop and implement global leadership and people development programs and initiatives
- Monitor general feedback and measure the impact on business objectives
- Customise and design local/regional initiatives when necessary
- Manage consistent quality of leadership in the region
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 15 years' leadership development experience in a matrix organisational structure.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience handling global/regional strategies
- Proven agent of change, with strong appreciation of business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
The company is a top tier pharmaceuticals MNC with a strong presence in APAC. They offer a great opportunity to work and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in Singapore.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take up a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand