Salary SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 05 April 2017
A luxury automotive company is recruiting for a Training Manager who drive distributors’ competency and product knowledge through the delivery of effective sales, product and brand.
About the Training Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Training Manager, you will evaluate the distributors’ capabilities and product knowledge, and support the business through meaningful training sessions or market knowledge sharing. This role will travel only around 10% in the region.
- Regular analysis on retailer training needs and develop training plan as appropriate and maintain a rolling calendar for training delivery which supports new model launch, competence and skills gaps
- Manage and develop web based and classroom training, including all print materials needed for delivery of training
- Support the Regional Training Manager in the design and development of new product launch training
- Advise the markets on assessment methodologies at all levels and monitor assessments for consistency of approach
- Delivery of training
- Partner with internal departments of the development of training and working together to adapt training to market needs
- Support the Regional Training Manager in developing and utilising metrics for reporting
To succeed in this role, you must have a proven track record in training experience in automotive companies.
- Degree with 5 years of training, commercial or related experience
- Good knowledge of vehicle retailer workshop processes and practices
- Good project management, coordination and coaching skills
- Knowledge of retailer (automotive) processes as well as familiarity with training metrics
- Professional, self-motivated, driven and hands-on with a high level of commitment to deliver sustained results
- Adept in building effective networks and working relationships with various stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
This is a globally recognised company which has established a strong and growing presence in Asia Pacific. They strive to be the best in practice and hence, is expanding their training functions for Asia Pacific where they would work closely with partners / dealers to grow the business together. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting phrase in their career.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng