Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 24 March 2017
An industry leader in vertical transportation is hiring a HR Manager to join its Singapore office.
About the L&D Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working in a team of 6 and reporting to the HR Director. You will develop training courses using both internal and external resources to enhance the business knowledge, improve abilities and skills of the employees to up the performance of the organisation.
- Develop general training courses with internal or external resources to meet the requirements of the business
- Enhance current existing apprenticeship program and collaborate with educational institutions and authorities
- Further develop induction training plans for new hires
- Develop the internal trainer network and their trainer skills
- Conduct leadership and business training
- Plan, coordinate, organise and control the actions to deliver the training plan and if necessary, ensure additional training to meet the demands derived from the performance appraisal and development review processes as well as new organisational developments
- Prepare the general training budget and plan
- Maintain training records and training administration to meet ISO standards and manage training grants and funds
- Evaluate and assess the return on investment (ROI) of training or development programs
To succeed in this L&D Manager role, you must have exceptional strategic mindset with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum eight years' L&D experience
- Good knowledge of government funding in training fields
- Outspoken, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, high energy, team player
The successful L&D Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you! Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this newly created role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay