Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 23 January 2017
A leading Retail company is seeking a Senior HR to work closely with stakeholders to assess training needs and develop a yearly training plan for employees; with special focus on sales, product and customer service training.
About the Senior Trainer Role:
The Senior Trainer is responsible for delivering in-house training programs, both technical as well as soft skills training, including orientation for new employees.
- To constantly keep abreast of best practices on SC training and development
- To monitor and drive retail KPIs i.e. UPT, VPT, footfall conversion and sales (in pieces) through training interventions
- To conduct regular WSQ Training to all Sales Consultants from the boutiques and departmental stores
- To liaise closely with the Brand team to refresh materials for product training, and sustain learning at front-end in terms of USP of all new products
- To assist in sourcing, planning and coordinating with external training providers on all approved programs and ensure training evaluation is reviewed, progress is tracked
- To champion and manage the total customer service through training interventions, service-related programs and training incentives such as Excellent Service Award (EXSA) which allows Sales Consultants to gain national recognition in their customer service
- To source, plan and coordinate with external training providers i.e. WDA, SPRING etc. on all approved programs
- To conduct regular field coaching to observe SC during their selling process, and ensure constant coaching and necessary evaluation to retail staff pertaining to areas of improvement via consumer feedback or mystery shop program
- To develop and deploy the Train-the-Trainer sessions (New Hire, New Product Launch, Customer Service Standards, etc) for deployment to total field sales team
- To provide inputs to annual training budget planning and ensure spending is within budget
- To ensure all training administration is executed promptly and accurately and all training records kept
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Training or equivalent.
- At least 5-10 years' working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably with retail experience/background
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Mandarin language is a pre-requisite to engage with North Asian clients who converse mainly in Mandarin
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced MNC environment
- Preferably Senior Executives specialising in Human Resources, Sales/Product Training, or equivalent
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Senior Trainer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan