HR Specialist (Talent Development)
Salary Attractive + 1 Month Bonus
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 29 November 2016
A world leading media company is looking for a HR Specialist in Singapore to join their fast-paced, complex and high engagement company. You will be a key contributor to support the company's people development vision.
About the HR Specialist (Talent Development) Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Specialist (Talent Development) will be responsible for the design and implementation of integrated talent development strategies, programmes, tools and processes. You will partner with people managers, leaders, technical experts and colleagues in the HR team to ensure development initiatives are embraced by employees as integral to their career evolution and professional growth and relevant to business needs and effective in enabling high performance teams.
- Identifying talent development and learning needs in support of the studio's strategic and operational goals through partnership with business leaders, managers, technical experts and HR Business Partners
- Developing and launching initiatives to foster an environment where learning is continuous and active learning communities are sustained
- Curating learning contents across multiple internal and external platforms, guiding learners to the best and most relevant learning opportunities and promoting knowledge sharing that aid or reinforce learning efforts
- Managing the end-to-end process of learning and development programmes, from proposal of options, budgeting, sourcing of trainers/coaches/facilitators, programme design, enrolment, training logistics, maintenance of system records to effectiveness evaluation
- Collaborating with HR Business Partners to design individual development plans and following up to ensure the plans are realised
To succeed in the HR Specialist (Talent Development) job, you must have at least 3 years' experience in Learning & Development or HR.
- University graduate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Team player, good in building collaborative relationships and able to proactively engage and influence people of different seniority and diverse backgrounds
- Strong problem solving, organisation and execution skills
- Autonomous in carrying out responsibilities
- Resourceful, adaptable and resilient to evolving changes and challenges
- Keen interest in the video games industry will be advantageous
The successful HR Specialist (Talent Development) will join a company that has 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, they have the second largest in-house creative team in the world. The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan