Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An attractive L&D Manager job at a well-known financial services company based in Singapore has just become available.
About the L&D Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional L&D Manager, you will be responsible for all learning initiatives including leadership development.
- Work closely with the business to analyse and understand their learning needs
- Design and develop suitable programmes to meet these needs
- Deliver training programmes where necessary
- Liaise with external vendors to meet training needs and audit the quality of their programmes
- Work with line to develop the annual training budget
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in design and development of programmes.
- At least 10 years' L&D experience preferably within financial services
- Ability to delivery training programmes
- Experience in coaching senior business leaders
This financial services company has a long history in Singapore and is growing presence in the region. As a result of this growth they are investing heavily in Learning and Development and this is a very exciting time to join them.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this L&D Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin