Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 11 November 2016
A leading education organisation is looking for an experienced Safeguarding Manager to lead and monitor all aspects of the safeguarding initiatives in their schools in Asia.
About the Safeguarding Manager role:
This role is based in Singapore and you will be responsible for developing and promoting policies and processes that will result in an effective culture of safeguarding across the schools in the Asia region.
- Monitor compliance with the company's safeguarding governance standards across all schools in Asia and provide advice and support to schools that are not achieving the standards
- Develop a regional training plan that responds to the needs of regional and particular school demands to build capacity, understanding and skills associated with safeguarding across the region
- Attend or commission appropriate training for the region and schools as and when required, including specialist external in person training and on-line training
- Review all safeguarding policies, as well as the relevant safeguarding aspects of all school policies and procedures, on an annual basis and recommend any changes to the Asia Safeguarding Executive Board for approval and implementation
- Ensure that where safeguarding and child protection incidents arise that they are dealt with appropriately and learnings from case management are considered and shared to improve safeguarding
To succeed as the Safeguarding Manager, you should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Degree qualification in the areas of education, child welfare or counselling
- Experience in education industry/school environment
- Certified training in safeguarding and child protection to an advanced level
- Successful experience of monitoring and evaluating policies and internal procedures
This international educational organisation provides all their employees with attractive benefits, fast, fun, dynamic work environment and exciting growth opportunities.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand