Senior Regional L&D Specialist
Consultant Bruno Marchand (R1324497)
Date posted 18 October 2016
A Top Tier Retail MNC is looking for a Senior Regional L&D Specialist in Singapore to manage all L&D practices in APAC.
About the Senior Regional L&D Specialist role:
Reporting directly to the HR Director, the Senior Regional L&D Specialist will manage the Learning and Development function in Asia and provide leadership to the field.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop and manage learning strategies aligned with business objectives and performance needs
- Based on the analysis of the markets, conceptualise and design Performance Management, Learning and OD programmes for Asia
- Partner with local HR leaders to develop creative and innovative solutions
- Develop talent management initiatives through coaching and mentoring
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 5 years' L&OD HR leading experience.
Key requirements :
- Minimum 8 years' overall experience in HR with emphasis on learning and development in a commercial environment
- Strong regional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with a Retail MNC
This international Retail company based in Singapore offers a great opportunity for a HR professional to lead the L&OD function across Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take up a new challenge, apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1324497 Bruno Marchand