HRIS Analyst (8 months contract) - West location
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + completion bonus
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting HRIS Analyst job has just become available at a multinational organisation located in the West. This job will be a 8 months project role, which could be extendable or renewed, based on business needs and your performance.
About the HRIS Analyst (8 months contract) Role:
Reporting to the HRIS Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, developing, implementing and supporting the HRIS applications across seven countries in Asia.
- Coordinates maintenance and development projects and provides technical support including problem diagnosis, analysis, and resolution for relevant HRIS tools
- Evaluates data base file structures, database normalisation, access methods, and data relationships
- Consults with HR staff to define user needs, reporting requirements and problems
- Provides data analytics and reports to aid Managers & HRBPs to be more effective
- Prepares training and resource materials and training manuals in coordination with various HR Teams
- Design and present training to human resources staff in the utilisation and maintenance of existing technology resources, and the management of HR systems and procedures
To succeed in the HRIS Analyst job, you need to have hands on HRIS experience from a global organisation.
- Qualified Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or IT related field
- Minimum of five years’ HRIS experience, ideally in handling ServiceNow, ticketing activities
- Good communication and written English skills as you will be conducting training and presentations to the business
- Strong data analysis and Excel skills is essential
- Exposure to Taleo, Cornerstone or Oracle Fusion system would be advantageous
- Immediately available candidates open to working in the West and able to commit to the contract duration
This is a world renowned organisation with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. They are present in more than 16 countries and is rapidly expanding their business globally.
They have an excellent yet demanding working culture however if you are driven, enjoy being in a fast paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay