Asia Lead - HR Process Excellence
Salary SGD90000 - SGD110000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-24 engineering Singapore SG SGD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Stanley Engineered Fastenings https://www.stanleyengineeredfastening.com/
An excellent Asia Lead - HR Process Excellence job has just become available in a world leading multinational MNC, based in Singapore.
About the Asia Lead - HR Process Excellence Role:
This multibillion dollar MNC has a growing global reach as well as a strong footprint in Asia with ten Asia locations. As the Asia Lead for HR Process Excellence, you will have a strong background in HRIS and HR processes along with an objective-driven personality.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with corporate HRIS team on issues
- Generates reports/queries, including maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilising appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for business needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analysing data
- Conduct system training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains employees on new processes / functionality
- Lead and execute OPR (Organisational People Review) process for Asia – a performance management tool
- Complete annual merit increase exercise within timeframe; including overall Asia Summary and notifications
To succeed in the job, you must have had experience working with systems, troubleshooting and user training.
- Conscientious individual with an aptitude to challenge status quo, demonstrating attention to detail along with high level of ownership and commitment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision; experienced with matrix structures and able to navigate within these matrix structures to get things done effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrates knowledge of HRIS software and systems
- Possesses an analytical mind for data mining
- Demonstrates an ability to teach others how to use various systems effectively
- Strong credibility in your field; someone senior business leaders can look to as a partner
- Knowledge of systems advantageous: PeopleSoft, BrassRing, Oracle OPR system, CompXL
This industrial business is a leader in its field, part of a broader multibillion dollar publicly listed US MNC. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for ensuring HR Systems and Processes are aligned to maximise efficiencies, while minimising errors and reporting times. You will be highly immersed, working with regional stakeholders as well as peers in the US. This business is challenging, as it’s fast paced and covers both Regional and local subsidiaries.
If you are resilient, commercial, and comfortable working in a demanding, results-driven environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin