HR Shared Services Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 transport-and-rail 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting HR Shared Services Manager job has just become available at one of the listed MNCs based in Singapore.
About the HR Shared Services Manager Role:
Reporting to the SVP HR, you will provide leadership and oversight in the areas of HRIS, shared services and benefits.
- Lead the team in areas of employee life cycle management, record and data management
- Work closely with HR team members and key stakeholders to manage operations and lead process redesign initiatives in streamlining HR processes related to HRIS, shared services and benefits
- HR operations: provide operational support in the smooth delivery of HR shared services to the various business entities and facilitate geographical alignment of HR processes
- Process improvement: facilitate the alignment of HR processes across all business entities in Singapore
- Project management: work with site HR business partners in establishing shared services operations support based on site project requirements and establishing service level agreements with the project owner and improve the process
- HR communications: interact with internal stakeholders to find solutions in HR shared services operations
To succeed in this HR Shared Services Manager role, you should have good experience in the areas of HRIS, shared services and employee benefits.
- Degree in Human Resource, Business or related field of studies
- About 15 - 20 years' experience in HR shared services and HR systems
- Proven track record of strategic HR management experience
- Proactive, good attitude, team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably experienced in SAP Successfactor
The successful HR Shared Services Manager will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven HR professional looking to take your career forward, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay