Regional HR Specialist (Data Analytics)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An established global company is hiring a Regional HR Specialist (Data Analytics) to take on a newly-created role in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for data analysis, projects and contribute to continuous improvements of the HR strategy through systems and automation.
About the Regional HR Specialist (Data Analytics) Role:
You will be a part of the regional team and will be responsible for data analysis as well as improving the HR strategy through systems and automation.
- Provide analytical and support to the human resources division in pursuit of HRIS initiatives and other HRIS-related responsibilities
- Support and coordinate data analysis
- Develop and implement programs
- Conduct yearly data quality checks for systems
- Act as a super user / HR admin for systems where appropriate
- Assist in the implementation of regional / global projects as assigned
- Any other ad hoc project as assigned (e.g. HR improvement project)
To succeed in this Regional HR Specialist (Data Analytics) role, you will need to have about three to five years' HR analytical experience in any industry.
- Diploma / degree in IT, Business or related fields
- About three to five years' related experience
- Experience in compensation and benefits will be an added advantage
- Analytical, logical, independent and possess problem-solving skills
This leading consultancy firm needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional HR Specialist (Data Analytics) job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay