Assistant HR Manager
Consultant Charmaine Tan (R1656338)
Date posted 25 January 2017
An exciting Assistant HR Manager role has just become available in an established Singapore company. The company is looking for the right talent to join the organisation.
About the Assistant HR Manager Role:
As an Assistant HR Manager you will be an integral member the HR team, acting as the primary link between the business units and HR.
- Vendor management to ensure consistent and timely delivery of HR Services across the Business Partnering model.
- Working with HR Partners and direct HR Services Exec in implementing change initiatives to improve processes and enhance service delivery excellence
- Ensuring all service standards are managed and monitored consistently, taking the appropriate action when these service standards are not met, in particular to focus on the following key activities.
- Payroll Services
- Ensuring the organization’s compensation and benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, such as minimum salaries and tax liabilities etc
- Support all payroll related matters and coordinating with outsourced vendor on payroll activities
- Review and enhance payroll account reconciliations and work with Finance to maintain accurate GL account balances
- Claims Administration
- Ensures issue escalation and resolution process is in place and followed
- Evaluates processes and recommends innovative changes or enhancements that will increase efficiency, reduce cost, or otherwise improve the operation
- Leverages analytics to improve quality of the service delivery and processes
- Assist in overseeing and supporting the operations of the key HR Information Systems
- Work with IT vendor on system implementation & support User Acceptance testing
- Manage existing and new interfaces between core Prosoft HR system other applications
- Partner with HRBPs and functional HR managers to support e-initiatives that focused on continuous process improvements to create efficiencies and enhance employee experience.
- Evaluate, implement and enforce the use of tools to help maintain operational data integrity and prevent errors to ensure accuracy in HR data reporting
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager role, you need to possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
- Diploma or degree in the relevant function
- Experienced in payroll processing and support
- Experienced in HRIS
The successful Assistant HR Manager will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan