Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 17 January 2017
A global supply chain specialist company with presence in over 60 countries is hiring a HR Executive (HRIT) to support the team in Singapore.
About the HR Executive Role:
As the HR Executive, you will be an integral member of the HR team of 10. You will report to the Head of HRIT and will handle HR data analysis and reporting.
- Monitor key HR metrics and update HR records
- Support HR management team with reporting
- Support Global HR management team with monthly reporting and presentations
- Maintenance of data in Spreadsheet
- Analysis, reporting and data mining of HR KPIs
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate integrity, fairness and professionalism at all times. You would also be required to be detailed-minded and good with numbers.
- Degree in Business / IT / HR or related disciplines
- One to two years of HR operations / generalist experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and comfortable with numbers
- Proficient in Pivot table and V-lookup
The successful HR personnel will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a team player, organised and talented HR professional looking for exposure in MNC, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this HR Executive role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay